5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readylift 3.5" SST | Pro Comp 35X12.50x18 - DONE!

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
Hey everyone so I just recently lifted my Dodge Ram 1500 with Readylift 3.5" SST kit and 35x12.50x18 Pro Comp Tires and Wheels. It rides awesome minus needing some longer shocks which will be done eventually but no rubbing or cutting required. Check it out! Click the link below or see attached picture.

Helmetface

Reaction score
How can you tell that you need longer shocks? Many on this forum lead others to believe that the stock shocks are fone with this application (could be wrong of course).

Secondly, I'm guessing you didn't have ORP?

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
No ORP and you can just feel it in the dampening. The truck has slight vibration at certain speeds but nothing that’s detrimental to the drive.

RamSco

Reaction score
You’re looking pretty close to level if not slightly higher in back? Do you mind taking measurements either from ground or center hub to underside of top center fender on both front and back. Mine is still slightly high in front and I’d like to get a baseline from someone who is level. Thx.

Reaper_6A

Reaction score
Truck looks nice. Dropping mine off tonight to get same kit installed. Trying to fit 35x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheel which Ready Lift says will fit no problem. I guess i will see tomorrow if they are right.

Hym8nce

Reaction score
Truck looks nice. Dropping mine off tonight to get same kit installed. Trying to fit 35x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheel which Ready Lift says will fit no problem. I guess i will see tomorrow if they are right.
I am doing the same later this week. Let me know wha the outcome is!

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
You’re looking pretty close to level if not slightly higher in back? Do you mind taking measurements either from ground or center hub to underside of top center fender on both front and back. Mine is still slightly high in front and I’d like to get a baseline from someone who is level. Thx.
I will have to measure when I get back home from California.

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score

That will look great. I stuck with 18" wheels because a lot of our drive thru's and public parking is tight. My last 20" wheels I had on my Tundra just got beat to heck. Lesson learned lol

Reaper_6A

Reaction score
Truck is at the shop now getting lifted. Only time will tell if the tires fit on the OEM wheels. Fingers crossed!!

ExpGARAM

Reaction score
Hey everyone so I just recently lifted my Dodge Ram 1500 with Readylift 3.5" SST kit and 35x12.50x18 Pro Comp Tires and Wheels. It rides awesome minus needing some longer shocks which will be done eventually but no rubbing or cutting required. Check it out! Click the link below or see attached picture.

View attachment 33141

Nice truck, looks great! Have you measured your roofline? Curious to see how much this kit raises the overall profile (and also making sure it will fit in the garage).

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
Nice truck, looks great! Have you measured your roofline? Curious to see how much this kit raises the overall profile (and also making sure it will fit in the garage).
Not yet but i will do that soon. It fits in my garage.

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
Yes I agree , I wish someone would make an aftermarket shock. I looked at the mopars but to expensive for 2 shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread