5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

barakutha

Reaction score
Install pending
814e12398930afbc1144dd76c2384e2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Bam Wholesale Parts.com seems to be the lowest I have seen. They are out of Ohio.

The P/N's are as follows:
Tow Hooks: 82215268AB
Bezel Kit: 68274701AB

Lize

Reaction score
Happened upon a local guy at the filling station who has a Limited, I'd once seen him before I bought mine and followed him home to have a look! So it was good to see him again and be able to show him mine. He'd been a bit put off the Rebel owing to the red interior but having seen it he liked it, also he was envious of my bonnet and wheels. It confirmed I'd made a good choice with the Rebel :D.

He has 22" OEM rims on his Limited and I think his dealer had changed the tyres for a chunkier off road sort, I should have checked the make/size but they looked too wide for the rim (the polar opposite of stretched) and they had started cracking on the side wall near the bead :eek:. That was with 10K miles since December.

Unfortunately there wasn't much time to do comparisons, he said his air con was very good, I should have got in his and tried it. He hadn't opted for a UK map on the uConnect as his dealer had quoted a really high price so he's going to see about getting that done elsewhere. Also he said his MPG was much better than I'm getting but he probably drives longer distances and is perhaps a bit more reserved than me.

Couple of firsts for me: popped to the vets this afternoon for annual jabs so left the windows rolled down a bit behind the window visors to let a bit of air in, that worked well. Later on got caught in a monsoon and had to have the wipers on top speed.

ghostface

Reaction score
Front Daystar spacers
Front revel links
Rear hellwig swaybar

Time to go tire shopping. Open to all suggestions
83b50ae4b94ad19129509ff15ffe4ab7.jpg

863521fbe8b09d8ee980d5d05536b7b8.jpg

Could you please send me the link to the level kit you got?

barakutha

Reaction score
Could you please send me the link to the level kit you got?

I ended up only using the front links.. when I ordered they were 249, now they're listed at 219. I've read around this forum you can build your own for a lot less, I just didn't have the time

ghostface

Reaction score

I ended up only using the front links.. when I ordered they were 249, now they're listed at 219. I've read around this forum you can build your own for a lot less, I just didn't have the time

Sorry, confusing question whenever the word “link” was used from my standpoint... lol I mean the website link for the daystar level haha. Sorry

barakutha

Reaction score
Sorry, confusing question whenever the word “link” was used from my standpoint... lol I mean the website link for the daystar level haha. Sorry

Got mine off Amazon

KC09113BK

Zeeya

Reaction score
I added a switch where the factory bed lights would normally go. It came as sort of a kit off Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017XFF9IM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Kit comes with 4 lights per side but I only used 3 per side. Plenty of light. The picture doesn't do it justice.

The hardest part was unwrapping a spot on the factory harness to add the wire tap and then re-wrapping it.
I utilized the black wire from the 7 way plug for reverse light that I put on license plate and white for ground. Which one is the power wire? I will go back to my drawings and look for it. I have to add lights under my bedcover.. Thanks for any help.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did more digging and also realized my tailgate is misaligned - I thought for sure it was not as bad when I picked it up from the dealer.

I also noticed that those of us with the RAMBOX, and want to seal the tailgate, there is also a need for a seal on the rear of the black tie down / tri-fold rails .. big enough to allow a few leafs to sneak into the bed.

I also started looking into the lids' flexibility .. I have some perfect metal in the garage I got from a tabletop when my local RADIO SHACK closed. It is even the same (similar) color as well and very durable (but I forgot to grab a snap shot).

Users who are viewing this thread