5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

Dimebag430

Reaction score
Correct. Which is what I was going for. But to be honest, I may be regretting doing the 1” in the back. But I just did it today, so we’ll see how I feel about it in a week or so. I definitely have a little rubbing up front though, so I’m gonna have to get out there tomorrow and massage some wheel-well liners.

Nice. You essentially have equal to the readylift 3.5 SST since you have the ORG.

spaightlabs

Reaction score
Correct. Which is what I was going for. But to be honest, I may be regretting doing the 1” in the back. But I just did it today, so we’ll see how I feel about it in a week or so. I definitely have a little rubbing up front though, so I’m gonna have to get out there tomorrow and massage some wheel-well liners.

What don't you like about the 1 inch in the back?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

What tires are you running that would cause rubbing when you have 3.5” of Lift up there?

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score

It does not look like 3.5" of lift based on space between tire and wheel well. What is your measurement from ground to center of wheel well? I'm at 42" from ground to center and 8.25" between top of tire and middle of wheel well. I have 3.5" Readylift on 35" Nittos's

Dimebag430

Reaction score
Well, I didn’t get a full 2.5” out of the front, so I have a little more take left than I’d like, but it’s nothing drastic or anything. I’ll probably be fine with it once I get the full rear wheel-well liners. I think it’ll be less noticeable then.
What don't you like about the 1 inch in the back?

Dimebag430

Reaction score
What tires are you running that would cause rubbing when you have 3.5” of Lift up there?
They’re Ironman All Country M/Ts and they are knobby AF! But based on what I saw on the forums, I expected some rubbing. I got it 90% fixed today though. Just have a little bit of rubbing in reverse at full lock. Gonna fix it the rest of the way tomorrow.

Dimebag430

Reaction score
It does not look like 3.5" of lift based on space between tire and wheel well. What is your measurement from ground to center of wheel well? I'm at 42" from ground to center and 8.25" between top of tire and middle of wheel well. I have 3.5" Readylift on 35" Nittos's
I don’t have the measurements after putting on the new tires/wheels yet, but I was just over 39.5” in front and 40.75” in the back with the stock ones. I didn’t get a full 2.5” of lift up front, but it was pretty close. And I definitely paid a heck of a lot less than they want for the full Readylift kit, which would’ve been useless for me anyway since I have the ORG.

New2Ram2019

Reaction score
Just got finished with a level and new tires. 2.5" front 2.0" rear moto fab level. 35" Ironman tires on my stock 22's. Extremely minor rub in reverse at full lock in one direction. Very easy to trim if I decide to. Could not be happier with the setup. Thanks to all on this forum for your experiences and advice. 2019_1500.jpg

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got finished with a level and new tires. 2.5" front 2.0" rear moto fab level. 35" Ironman tires on my stock 22's. Extremely minor rub in reverse at full lock in one direction. Very easy to trim if I decide to. Could not be happier with the setup. Thanks to all on this forum for your experiences and advice. View attachment 33114

Can you post more pictures and tell us again the setup? Do you have standard coil springs, no air suspension or ORP? You lifted the front 2.5” and the rear 2”? Are the tires 35x12.50xR22?

New2Ram2019

Reaction score
Can you post more pictures and tell us again the setup? Do you have standard coil springs, no air suspension or ORP? You lifted the front 2.5” and the rear 2”? Are the tires 35x12.50xR22?
I'll add more pictures later - including the small trim that I plan to do. Standard coil springs / no air, yes front 2.5 and rear 2.0, and the tires are 35x12.5xR22.

ghostface

Reaction score
I'll add more pictures later - including the small trim that I plan to do. Standard coil springs / no air, yes front 2.5 and rear 2.0, and the tires are 35x12.5xR22.
That’s beautiful! How’s the ride quality?

Pallman

Reaction score
The best way to level the 4th gens is with the Bilstein adjustable front struts. I imagine that will continue with the 5th Gens as well, they are adjustable from stock height up to 2.8 inches of lift all whole improving ride quality over the stock struts.
I did this with my Tundra and it rode too ROUGH for me. Would need to talk to someone first, before pulling the trigger on it.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did this with my Tundra and it rode too ROUGH for me. Would need to talk to someone first, before pulling the trigger on it.

When I was looking at leveling my F150 all the reviews were the same. Once you max out a bilstein it rides very rough.

New2Ram2019

Reaction score
That’s beautiful! How’s the ride quality?
Thanks! Yes, very happy with the result. Ride quality is fine - only change is what is typical with MTs, some road noise but not too much. Otherwise the ride feels similar. My own two cents on this - thinking this is as much of a lift that I would do for the truck - feels just right. Finally putting the auto running boards to work - access is easy - any higher might impact cornering, and it fits like a glove in my garage (2 inches of clearance).

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes, very happy with the result. Ride quality is fine - only change is what is typical with MTs, some road noise but not too much. Otherwise the ride feels similar. My own two cents on this - thinking this is as much of a lift that I would do for the truck - feels just right. Finally putting the auto running boards to work - access is easy - any higher might impact cornering, and it fits like a glove in my garage (2 inches of clearance).

That’s awesome news. Can’t wait to see pics from other angles.

Users who are viewing this thread