5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Console Organizer Now Available for Limited Trim Models

69Sting

Reaction score
Hello Limited Owners,

As you may have seen the thread on my Sons 3D printed Center Console Organizer, we wanted you to know with the help of another forum member, a shorter version is now available that fits the Limited Trim model trucks.
All other dimensions are the same with a 2.5inch height to fit under the deeper slider the Limited has. If you decide to order on, make sure to chose the 2.5 inch Limited version.

Thank you
69Sting

Last edited:

cipherbreak

Reaction score
I have so many lawyers I struggle to keep my counsel organized. So I welcome this idea! Please let me know where my people can call your people.

69Sting

Reaction score
I have so many lawyers I struggle to keep my counsel organized. So I welcome this idea! Please let me know where my people can call your people.

No problem. My Army Career has made me able to organize counsels, so have your people call my people. :)

oh, one other thing. I can't spell, Whoops. Thank you for the catch, not sure how to go back and edit. At least my kid has it spelled correctly on his page.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey 69Sting,

I bought one of the original organizers for my '19 Laramie. I still have the organizer, but just traded in the Laramie on a Limited.

I'd like to get another organizer, but for a Limited this time. Is your son still making them? I don't even see them at all in his Etsy store. The link you posted at the top of this takes me to it, but it just says "Sold Out", with no option to order one.

ccf2mb

Reaction score
Stuart, do you have any pictures of yours in the Laramie? When I went to Etsy site I was having difficulty looking at the pictures.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stuart, do you have any pictures of yours in the Laramie? When I went to Etsy site I was having difficulty looking at the pictures.

I don't think so. My Laramie is gone now. I still have the organizer, but no truck to put it in for pics. I probably took some when I first got it, but that was 3 years ago...

My brother just traded his old truck and got a '20 Laramie, so I'm going to give my organizer to him, but I'm not sure when that will happen, as he lives 350 miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread