5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow mirror extensions

laminad

Reaction score
Anyone find a good tow mirror extension for power fold standard size mirrors yet?

Seems like most of the big players don't have 2019 versions out. Willing to try a universal fit mirror extension, but not sure which is best.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I checked the fit system snap on ones that claimed 2018+. They don’t fit, guess we have to wait a bit yet

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone find any slip-on tow mirrors yet for th new 2019 standard mirrors? I can't imaging there still being nothing out there, especially since the truck has been out a year now, and the spring/summer is approaching. Cipa has nothing, etrailer nothing. What is everyone using? I would hate to have to use the bracketed mirror extensions.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I already posted this somewhere, but here it is again

I contacted fit system and this is the response I got. So we have to wait a bit more

I forgot to anticipate the products actual market availability, so June would be a more accurate time to expect our S&Z #80730.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm getting by with the standard mirrors pulling my 8.5' wide enclosed car trailer. Between the convex corners and blis (that I'm not 100%confident with) it's OK. Any kind of open car trailer or boat trailer and I wouldn't even want anything else. If CIPA releases something I'd probably get theirs.

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
I just contacted CIPA and product support stated the slip on Custom Towing mirrors were probably still 4-6 months out and most likely not available for this towing season. Looking at October/November 2019 based on my conversation today.:(

Jenks

Reaction score
Got mine delivered today from amazon. They are cheap but seem like they are good quality and they do fit snug. Cant wait to tow with them next weekend.

andi1950

Reaction score
Anyone find a good tow mirror extension for power fold standard size mirrors yet?

Seems like most of the big players don't have 2019 versions out. Willing to try a universal fit mirror extension, but not sure which is best.

These are for the 5th gen Rams. These look like they will fit. I haven't gotten mine yet. $84.00 per pair at Amazon. The Longview website says that LVT-3120 is the correct number.

Longview LVT-3120​

$84.00 per pair

Price:$84.00 & FREE Returns

zlman

Reaction score
Ordered these from Amazon, fit perfect, $75 I believe.
20210611_134640.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread