5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OK, so after nearly 3 weeks of trying, they were finally able to get mine ordered (and threw in the rear-tailgate-step which was not avail on the 4-corner-air package).

I'll update my sig block here shortly.

Eric82much

Reaction score
I'm ready to order my Longhorn but I wanted two-tone paint and I don't want the rear window defroster (I live in South Florida). However, the dealer told me that they are not currently doing two-tone and that the rear window defroster is standard on all Longhorns. I wasn't sure if that was true or if there was a way to order without the defroster. Any thoughts? Anyone have a Longhorn without the defroster?

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So i've recently had 3 dealers tell me that they could not order me a truck, and one tell me they could. I see the last order was June 19th on here. Has anyone else ordered a truck within the last two weeks?

Eric82much

Reaction score
I ordered mine on June 26 and they already built it and it's in shipping KZ. I'm psyched. I just hope shipping doesn't take a long time.

Cueva del Osos

Reaction score
I ordered a Limited max steel metallic w/ indigo/frost on May 14. It went to build quickly. Then it sat in a rail yard in IN for 2-3 weeks before loading on a rail car for PHX...where it sat in a rail yard for another 2 weeks before loading onto a rail car for ABQ...where it’s now been sitting in a rail yard 5 miles from the dealer for 9 days. I appreciate the dealer offering to contract the car on June 28 so I could get the 15% off MSRP in addition to the True Car/Sams club pricing, but now I’m out my money for two weeks and they still don’t have an ETA (they said they were offering to contract the truck as it should have been at the dealer’s lot within a week of 6/28). Chrysler contracts these freight methods but they do NOTHING to ensure that their carriers provide service. The Chrysler rep is currently standing in the dealership as I was speaking with the GSM and they are powerless. I’ve told the dealer that if I’m not sitting in that truck at 9am tomorrow morning, I’ll expect a full refund and I’m done with them. If they don’t play nice, my next stop will be the AG’s office to file a fraud complaint against Chrysler and the rail yard operator. I owned the truck when I wrote the check (and the dealer deposited it) and I’m being prevented from taking possession by some B@$#6 at a railyard (salesman reports that they’ve had repeated problems with this and all the ABQ dealers hate this woman).At this point, I have really sour feelings about Chrysler and would just as soon walk never to return.

BBQBrew01

Reaction score
So i've recently had 3 dealers tell me that they could not order me a truck, and one tell me they could. I see the last order was June 19th on here. Has anyone else ordered a truck within the last two weeks?

I just ordered yesterday (7/20/2019) but it will be a 2020. Factory not accepting anymore 2019 orders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MPMRam

Reaction score
Finally, I ordered my limited June 1, dealer originally said a a couple of weeks later is was scheduled to ship 6/27. But no trail of being shipped. Then on July 1, my salesman called me and said, Can I take a ride out today (July 1) to sign all papers and basically purchase the truck? I thought it was in, but he also said it hasn’t shipped yet, but if we did the paper work it would save me over $6,000. Since the 15% factory rebate was endubgbon July 1. So I did it. Signed all, got the new plates. My MSRP was $67,535.00, my cost was $49,579.00+tax,title.. it finally arrived at dealer yesterday.. so happy. Itvwas really worth driving 2 hours to dealership.
c2612c989ae5f63375cf1fba5b93032f.jpg
a9c27d00635ad039b9468b75cabe6d80.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saskydude

Reaction score
I ordered a 2019 Rebel mid June. I asked them if they were sure they could get me one due to it being late in the build year...they assured me they could. I put money down and that was that. Until I received a call 3 weeks later. They informed me that they won't be building me a 19, it was going to be a 2020. I asked how that will affect the pricing we agreed to. They told me that the price couldn't be honored since they have no clue what the new trucks will sell for. Not cool. I'll wait and see what they quote me but in all honesty, I can't see me getting a decent deal from these clowns. I will most likely ask for my deposit back and buy something else. This was going to be my first Ram but it's very unlikely that will happen now.

BlckDT

Reaction score
They told me that the price couldn't be honored since they have no clue what the new trucks will sell for. Not cool.

Pricing is out. However, incentives may be different which could lead to a different selling price. Maybe check out the NADA website and compare a 19' Rebel config to a 20' Rebel.

Saskydude

Reaction score
Pricing is out. However, incentives may be different which could lead to a different selling price. Maybe check out the NADA website and compare a 19' Rebel config to a 20' Rebel.

I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if the pricing will be be accurate.

NinjaMJD

Reaction score
Pardon the noob question but how do you go about ordering one? Having a hard time finding one in Patriot Blue the way I want it

E.Hands

Reaction score
Pardon the noob question but how do you go about ordering one? Having a hard time finding one in Patriot Blue the way I want it
Any dealership can custom order one to your specific specifications if you don't mind waiting. You should not pay ANY extra charge for this option.

Atlram

Reaction score
Interesting how checking the multi-function tailgate option makes the bed utility group unavailable. Why are they incompatible?
I ordered a 2020 1500 Laramie with both the multifunction tailgate and bed utility group on 8/7. Not sure why you’re being told they are incompatible. May be an issue with the person at the dealer who places the others. I had that issue. Wanted the night package along with the off road package. When he tried to order it the one package became unselectable when the other was selected. So I ended up ordering the protection group and anti spin with the night package. A couple of days later I saw another dealer had one with both. Unfortunately it was too late to change my order as it was already in D1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/