5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyway to have same 12 " screen on start up as shtdown ?

yellowboy

Reaction score
I went from an 2007 F150 to this 2019 and am just learning some stuff after 3 weeks. Is there any way to have the same exact screen on start up as shutdown ?
I like to have the media and map show in a split screen.

I read about some trucks being sold still in " a demo mode" and wondering if thats my problem. Thanks

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I went from an 2007 F150 to this 2019 and am just learning some stuff after 3 weeks. Is there any way to have the same exact screen on start up as shutdown ?
I like to have the media and map show in a split screen.

I read about some trucks being sold still in " a demo mode" and wondering if thats my problem. Thanks
In a nutshell, “yes” - be sure to save your seat memory once you’ve got things configured as you want them - but also “no” - the map will always default to the favorites screen.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This question makes me think I wish there was a way to permanently remove that silly uconnect disclaimer/warning on every start up. It's ridiculous yet I know it is a quick inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/