5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I applied at the website on 09 JUN with my previous Ford Fusion and received the "So far so good" reply on 10 JUN. I also received an update the other day on 03 JUL that they are having issues with their "approval process" and things are currently delayed. Hope they get things sorted soon and send us all that extra mod money. I think I will put mine towards the Tazer. Really wanting auto folding mirrors with ignition. :)

Mine has been delayed since April 30th

Jcalton

Reaction score
I applied at the website on 09 JUN with my previous Ford Fusion and received the "So far so good" reply on 10 JUN. I also received an update the other day on 03 JUL that they are having issues with their "approval process" and things are currently delayed. Hope they get things sorted soon and send us all that extra mod money. I think I will put mine towards the Tazer. Really wanting auto folding mirrors with ignition. :)
Hmm.. good idea, think the tazer might be what I grab as well

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

U

User_3336

Wonder if these issues are causing delays in applications that have already been approved. Tick Tock.

U

User_3336

your application was "delayed", hence you never got the confirmation approval email?,

or just "delayed" in the waiting process for the check?

there are a lot of people waiting on checks that got the approval months ago.

Mine has been delayed since April 30th

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Patsy,

Thank you for being so diligent in letting people know about this deal, if it wasn't for you I would never have applied for the $250 and I wouldn't have gotten it. Today I got the email from BonusDrive letting me know that my application has been approved and the check will be sent out shortly. I applied on 6/27/19 and got the confirmation 11 days later, including a holiday week. I included a screenshot of the email minus the confirmation code.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

bonus drive copy.jpg

Tundralag

Reaction score
Got this today,
less than two weeks since I applied for it..

Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.
Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Your confirmation code is: ya not showing you guys this
Thank you for choosing BonusDrive!
BonusDrive Team

Evoking1230

Reaction score
Just got mine after 3 months. Local post office actually did not attempt to deliver and went back to sender. They’re notorious for that. Finally got mine.

But no endorsement area on back? Rest of the check looks legit. Watermark and all.

U

User_3336

Not all checks have endorsement areas on the back. Some are completely blank (payroll checks for example, etc).
Sign it and cash it. :)

Just got mine after 3 months. Local post office actually did not attempt to deliver and went back to sender. They’re notorious for that. Finally got mine.

But no endorsement area on back? Rest of the check looks legit. Watermark and all.

Gozar

Reaction score
Thank you for letting us know about this rebate!
I received my approval email today, so now the wait for the check starts - since I have already spent it on some Ionic 5" stainless nerf bars.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks to this thread I just got my approval, took about 1 week from filling online to this email....

"Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.
Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.
Your confirmation code is: *******

Thank you for choosing BonusDrive!

Users who are viewing this thread