5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed PAC AP4-CH41 lost all the apps

MrAndrewArnold

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just installed the PAC AP4-CH41 for my subwoofer amp. After I was all finished, I started up the truck but all the apps are missing from the 12" head unit. I lost Sirius, seat ac/heat controls, rear camera, etc? Did this happen to anyone else? How do I get them back?

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Are you sure everything got plugged back in properly? I could see if an antenna was not connected it may not have access to the cell service and the apps. Sort of a long shot. Im very interested as I was close to installing the same unit.

Barnyard

Reaction score
Just give it time, assuming you disconnected your battery. Your apps will re-populate shortly

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ram-bunctious

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just installed the PAC AP4-CH41 for my subwoofer amp. After I was all finished, I started up the truck but all the apps are missing from the 12" head unit. I lost Sirius, seat ac/heat controls, rear camera, etc? Did this happen to anyone else? How do I get them back?
I'm looking into getting the amppro installed very soon, where did you put the knob for the sub power ?

Stevensx21

Reaction score
Hello All,

The install for this unit, was everything accessible under the seat where the amp is at? Or do you have to remove the head-unit to install this? I just ordered it and will be installing 2 kickers in about a week!

MrAndrewArnold

Reaction score
The install for this unit, was everything accessible under the seat where the amp is at? Or do you have to remove the head-unit to install this? I just ordered it and will be installing 2 kickers in about a week!

You remove the headunit, very simple. In that top pocket, lift the rubber mat and you will see 2 screws, remove and pull headunit out. You will unplug harness from headunit, plug in the PAC, connect harness, run RCA and remote wires down through footwell. Super simple.

Stevensx21

Reaction score
You remove the headunit, very simple. In that top pocket, lift the rubber mat and you will see 2 screws, remove and pull headunit out. You will unplug harness from headunit, plug in the PAC, connect harness, run RCA and remote wires down through footwell. Super simple.

Awesome thank you for the response. No issues with ANC or stock sub acting weird with aftermarket subs installed?

Users who are viewing this thread