5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Crew Cab 6’4 bed. (Official Longbed Thread)

TormentedOne

Reaction score
Ha, had no idea they still offered this combo with the long bed and crew cab for 2019’s. Wasn’t available as an option on the build site!

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Laramie
3413b9e43ecee59d922de572303f0b10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I was an idiot and didn't even know my limited had the longer bed until I went to install my Lomax. I was shocked if says nowhere on the build sheet anything about the bed. At first I was really rattled but now I love it. I've hauled a few big things so far and none of them would have fit in the 5'7" box.

Attachments

• 20190711_203140.jpg
    20190711_203140.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 140

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
So I was an idiot and didn't even know my limited had the longer bed until I went to install my Lomax. I was shocked if says nowhere on the build sheet anything about the bed. At first I was really rattled but now I love it. I've hauled a few big things so far and none of them would have fit in the 5'7" box.

Yeah. When I went to get mine I thought man this one looks a bit better. I asked the guy and he goes oh it might have the regular bed. I thought sweet. It was hard to tel because I have the Laramie with the 4x4 package so it gives it an extra inch. So the stance is a bit nicer.

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah. When I went to get mine I thought man this one looks a bit better. I asked the guy and he goes oh it might have the regular bed. I thought sweet. It was hard to tel because I have the Laramie with the 4x4 package so it gives it an extra inch. So the stance is a bit nicer.

The only way I found out is when I went to install my 5'7" Lomax cover and thought WTF!!!. It's pretty hard to tell most of the time I find.

Users who are viewing this thread