5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler at Carlisle and All Truck Nationals

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Heading of to Camp on Thursday, spending Friday enjoying the Campground and then Saturday we will hit Truck Nationals and hopefully get to check out a Rebel and Powerwagon side by side...

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
3 more hours and we will be heading down camper in tow.

Spending the day tomorrow at the campground then I think we are putting in the long shift at the Fairgrounds. Can't wait to check out the Ram display, think we are going to stick around for the Big Rig night glow this year.

Lumberjack competion, monster trucks, motocross stunts, Ram trucks, burnout contest, Miss Truck Nationals competition...Good times

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Made it back from our camping trip to Truck Nationals. Anyone heading there should check out Western Village RV park if they plan to stay.

Got to enjoy a Rebel and got to see the excitement from my wife checking out the Limited.

We had a great time, and other than the sweltering heat, it was a perfect weekend...didn't even rain.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
121 days til Chrysler Nationals.

142 days til Truck Nationals.

Getting close. I can smell the high octane gas already.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only 77 more days for Chrysler and 99 to Trucks.

Got to decide on Bloomsburg 4x4 Jamboree as well.

Anxious to see some 5th Gen Rams there and get a little hands on with the 4.5 Gen HD

PHANTUMRAM

Reaction score
My fiancé and will be going,bringing our blacked out 2019 hemi ram.Been going since 1997,had my 67 coronet,69 roadrunner and other hemi trucks there in the past.Now the blacked out hemi ram is the closest thing to a muscle car/truck we have!lol!

psyberai

Clinically Abnormal Attention Paid To This Truck
Reaction score
This weekend. 50th anniversary of the Summer of 69.

Just 3 more nights and a wake up
Awesome! Wish I could partake in some of that Car-lizzle action. Makes me wish that I still lived back in Ship. Have fun and get a couple pics!

PHANTUMRAM

Reaction score
Were going but I miss the giveaways they had years ago!Hours are 7am-6pm sat....7am till 1200noon boy still a great show but things have changed!Gotta 3 hr drive ahead of us tomorrow morning,we better get coffee!lol!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some cool articles about Chrysler @ Carlisle.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The shows will be held. Thank you Carlisle Productions for your efforts with the Secretary of Health

Users who are viewing this thread