5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uhh???

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've always thought that the Chevy designers had a thing for transformers and this is the first front end that truly ties into their vibe. I'll bet you folding money that this posted is on a Chevy designer's cube wall right now as "This is my vision that corp shot down!"

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That hideousness is brought to you by fab fours. 3100 dollars for that monstrosity of a front bumper. Don't worry, You'll be able to make your 1500 DT ugly AF real soon.
Blame the Jeep guys for this. Nothing against Fab fours, they do make some great looking bumpers as well, this item they refer to as the Grumper is not one of them.

Rick J

Reaction score
That hideousness is brought to you by fab fours. 3100 dollars for that monstrosity of a front bumper. Don't worry, You'll be able to make your 1500 DT ugly AF real soon.
Blame the Jeep guys for this. Nothing against Fab fours, they do make some great looking bumpers as well, this item they refer to as the Grumper is not one of them.

View attachment 22516
Another view of how to make your truck "butt ugly" GR4200-1_v2.jpg

REBEL 2.0

Reaction score
Some of the people designing these things can’t be truck guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online