5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram 4x4 crew cab air sup. limited slip any problems with MDSs8 speed tray New Guy

Reaction score
any problems with the 2019 Ram laramie crew 1500 4x4 ,3.92 rear end limited slip , 8 speed tranny air suspension 4 corners. 5.7 MDS no e torque

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Yes, they all have problems. Could be as mundane as a swirl mark or bubble in the paint all the way up to a blown engine. Your question is so broad, I'm not sure anyone can answer it.

Reaction score
Yes, they all have problems. Could be as mundane as a swirl mark or bubble in the paint all the way up to a blown engine. Your question is so broad, I'm not sure anyone can answer it.
Thanks for getting back I am just about to pull the trigger tomorrow retired now do not want a headache Build date was 10-18elec mopar running boards .I hope there is good Truck with 8 sp. tranny I think the the non e-torqe eng. is better what I can tell? any input

XDBrad

Reaction score
There used to be these commercials on late at night that gave you a phone number to call and they offered to tell you everything you wanted to know for a small fee. I’d say one of these numbers is your best bet, probably just as accurate as any of our opinions. In other words as with all brands, just roll the dice.

Users who are viewing this thread