Ram Trucks is continuing their product onslaught with the all-new 2019 Ram 1500, today officially announcing a new package called the North Edition. The 2019 Ram 1500 North Edition is based off a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab with the Level 2 Equipment Group and is available with either a 5’7 box or 6’4 box. The eTorque equipped 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 is standard, while the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 and 5.7-liter HEMI V8 eTorque are optional. The North Edition includes such enhancements as:
- Three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) severe snow service-rated on/off-road Falken LT tires
- 4×4 transfer case with 4×4 Auto, 4×4 High and 4×4 Low settings
- One-inch factory lift
- Electric-locking rear axle
- Tow hooks
- Engine block heater
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Remote start
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- Mopar all-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
- 12-way power driver seat with 4-way power lumbar
- Engine block heater
- Heated, folding mirrors
- Front and rear Park Sense audible/visual warning system
- Body-colored bumpers, grille, mirrors, door handles and rear-fender “4×4” decal
Middleborough, Massachusetts: As Old Man Winter prepares to move in, Ram readies drivers with the new 2019 Ram 1500 North— a special-edition truck with content and features geared towards truck owners who need more capability and warmth on their frozen drive.
“The Ram 1500 North is more than a great-looking pickup, it offers cold-weather content for truck owners who require a no-compromise 4×4 as part of their daily regimen,” said Reid Bigland, Head of Ram Brand. “A factory lift, locking rear axle and all-weather tires deliver confidence when your path is anything but clear.”
If you’re an avid reader of 5thGenRams you might remember that we broke the news about the North Edition 3 weeks ago in this article. 2019 Ram 1500 North Edition trucks are available at your local dealer now and carry a starting MSRP of $45,890 plus $1,695 destination. You can spec out your own 2019 Ram 1500 on the Ram Trucks website here.
2019 Ram 1500 North Edition Gallery:
You must be logged in to post a comment.